We have very competitive propane pricing and no hidden fees. New propane users and customers switching from another company have:
From cooking and clothes drying, to heating your home, hot water or pool, Tolino’s Fuel Service maintains a high-quality, SAFETY-certified, well-trained staff to handle any of your propane installation needs. Our installers have years of combined service and that expertise is your advantage. Whether it's a new construction tank installation or switching out a tank from another company, aboveground or underground, we have what it takes to meet your needs. We also deliver propane fuel on an automatic or will call basis. Contact us to discuss your needs and arrange for a FREE price quote.
We are a member of CTEP.
Don't be left without power - a fully automatic home generator is simple to install and great to have. As electric companies become increasingly more unreliable, a Briggs and Stratton standby automatic generator is the way to go. Various sizes are available; contact us today to set up a free home consultation by one of our trained installers, or stop by our main office to see the Briggs and Stratton Display.
We carry full lines of quality propane fired products; Empire wall heaters and fireplaces along with enclosures of various types are always on display at our main office. Many other manufacturers' products are available.
At our Flicksville Road location, we maintain an easily accessed fill station to take care of your tank filling needs. We're open 5 days a week, and can fill gas grill tanks, motor homes, and everything in-between. We also have filled BBQ tanks for sale.
At our Flicksville Road location, we maintain an easily accessed fill station for propane-fueled vehicles. Contact the office about getting a fleet card.
Propane has a remarkable safety record, but as is the case with any fuel, there is some degree of risk involved. To help minimize these risks and protect your home, make sure everyone in your household is familiar with the smell of propane (like rotten eggs or a skunk’s spray) and knows what to do if a leak is detected.
1. NO FLAMES OR SPARKS! Immediately put out all smoking materials and other open flames. Do not operate lights, appliances or phones. Flames or sparks from these sources can trigger an explosion or a fire.
2. LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY! Get everyone out of the building or area where you suspect gas is leaking.
3. SHUT OFF THE GAS. Turn off the main gas supply valve on your propane tank if it is safe to do so. To close the valve, turn it to the right (clockwise).
4. REPORT THE LEAK. From a neighbor’s home or other nearby building away from the gas leak, call Tolino's Fuel Service (610-588-3338) right away.
5. DO NOT RETURN TO THE BUILDING OR AREA until we determine that it is safe to do so.
6. TOLINO'S FUEL SERVICE WILL PERFORM A SAFETY INSPECTION. Once we’ve made sure that your entire system is leak-free, you’ll be able to use your propane appliances again.